Are you ready for some football? The Barley Labs Bark Bowl Fantasy Football League is back, and it's better than ever.
We've upped the ante on prizes and donations, AND there's going to be a new Toilet Bowl tournament where the loser just might be standing on a street corner in a dog costume.
Interested? There are a limited number of team slots left (we gave early access to those who participated last year). If you want to join, read the rules below and then visit our bar starting on Tuesday, 8/6 to sign up -- it'll be first come, first served (you must sign up and pay the buy-in at our bar).
- 12 team (½ PPR) League Platform - Sleeper
- Snake Draft (expected attendance if at all possible; date will be either 8/23, 8/24 or 8/25; League commissioner Paxton will send an email to all teams to poll for the best day)
- QB, 2RB, 2WR, TE, 2 FLEX, D/ST, K 6 bench slots + IR
- Waivers - Free Agent Acquisition Budget (Continuous Waivers)
- Top 6 teams make playoffs (conference winners get bye)
- Membership - $40 minimum buy in ($20 goes to prize pot, $20 to Charity Pot)
You can buy into the league with more than $40. Draft position will be determined based on preference of those who buy in with the highest amount (ex. if you buy in with the 4th highest highest amount, you will get 4th choice on draft position). All additional proceeds will be added to the charity pot. Memberships are non-refundable. Cash is preferred. If paying with a card, there will be a $2 processing fee.
- Home Field Advantage - Make a purchase on a Sunday during the season while watching football and you will receive a 3 point home field advantage.
- If you cannot make it on a Sunday, visit the bar to make a purchase for +1 Home Field Advantage up to 3 times a week (max 3 points).
- Toilet Bowl - Bottom 6 teams will enter a “loser advances” tournament. The Loser will participate in a “forfeit” at the conclusion of the season.
- (ex. Wearing a dog onesie with a sign and waving to traffic)
- Bark Bowl Champion - $120 + choice of dog charity for all charity proceeds ($240+) to be donated.
- Bark Bowl Runner-Up - $80
- Most Points Scored through end of postseason - $40