$2 off select drafts
*Ask your bartender which drafts are included
$2 off glasses of wine
$2 off flights
*Please Note: These specials are subject to change at any time.
- TV/Movie themed trivia
- 2nd Wednesday of each month (October is a special Sunday Harry Potter trivia benefiting Hope Animal Rescue!)
- Join Paxton while he leads us through his favorite TV or movie themed trivia and win prizes for your team.
- Books & Brews
- October Book: All the Light We Cannot See
- October 15, 6:30 p.m.
- We'll discuss a new book each month. If you're interested in joining, click here to fill out our member form.
- Weekly Run Club
- Every Friday, 6:15 p.m.
- Our group of runners is fun and friendly so come on out for a workout followed by drinks and laughs. Learn more.
- Music Bingo
- 2nd Saturday, 7:30 p.m.
- Three themed rounds. Prizes for 1st and 2nd place each round. Sing-along intermissions between rounds. Bring a picnic, and join us for another great night of music bingo!
- Themed Karaoke
- October Theme: Duets
- October 19, 7-10 p.m.
- Whether you sing with a pal or belt out both parts by yourself, join us for this month's themed karaoke: Duets!
- Dessert Club
- October Theme: Spooky Sweets
- October 31, 7:30-8:30 p.m.
- This is how we do trick-or-treating - adult style. Whether it's cookies shaped like ghosts or truffles shaped like eyeballs, make a spooky sweet and bring it to our monthly dessert club! Bring your creation, a serving utensil if needed, a recipe card, and Tupperware for leftovers. We'll taste everyone's desserts, you can snap photos of the recipe cards you loved, and you can take home leftovers of your favorites (if there are any!). If you haven't done so already and are interested in joining the club, please fill out our interest form.
Complete Events Calendar
If you work with a rescue and would like to join us for an adoption/fundraising event, please email us at contact (at) barleylabs (dot) com.
*We ask all of our guests to be responsible for their own dogs. Please try to pay attention to their cues and to the cues from other dogs so that you can avoid problems before they even start. If your dog is aggressive or has a history of biting, please refrain from bringing him/her into our space. Our expectations are also that you've followed state laws regarding vaccinations.