All-natural Cheese Treats - Now Wheat Free
We used cheese as a training treat when Barley was a puppy because she would go wacko for it. So it was natural for us to create a treat out of cheese -- it's just a bonus that we found an amazing dairy farm in North Carolina to supply the cheddar! And the best part? You can see the delicious morsels of cheese in the treats! Nom.
About Our Cheese Treats:
- All-natural ingredients: Recycled barley from the beer-brewing process, organic barley flour, real cheddar cheese from Ashe County Cheese eggs
- No preservatives, corn or soy
- Oven-baked for that perfect crunch
- Crude Protein-minimum: 18.5%
- Crude Fat-minimum: 9.6%
- Crude Fiber-maximum: 5.3%
- Moisture-maximum: 3.8%
Allergy Notice: Contains eggs and dairy; Packaged in a facility that handles peanuts, tree nuts, wheat, and dairy products.
Note: To avoid using preservatives, we dehydrate our treats to remove much of the moisture making our treats crunchy, not soft.