All-natural Pumpkin Treats - Now Wheat Free
Ah, the great pumpkin: Good source of fiber? Check. Supports digestive health as a prebiotic? Check. Delicious? Triple check.
When we found that Barley not only loved the taste of pumpkin, but that it also was good for her belly, it was a no-brainer for us to make it one of our flavors.
About Our Pumpkin Treats:
- All-natural ingredients: Recycled barley from the beer-brewing process, organic barley flour, 100% pure pumpkin puree, eggs
- No preservatives, corn or soy
- Oven-baked for that perfect crunch
- Crude Protein-minimum: 10.8%
- Crude Fat-minimum: 2.1%
- Crude Fiber-maximum: 5.7%
- Moisture-maximum: 5.8%
Allergy Notice: Contains eggs; Packaged in a facility that handles peanuts, tree nuts, wheat, and dairy products.
Note: To avoid using preservatives, we dehydrate our treats to remove much of the moisture making our treats crunchy, not soft.